Fashion web international

Carole1955
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased items from this company in November and never recieved them. Looking on here now it looks like others have had the same problem. Can Pay pal explain to me why they took money from me to pay this company when they know they are dodgy.

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Europena
Contributor
Contributor
One item was not received . The other item so poorly made and not at all like the website .. which featured beautiful British like clothing . This website is a scam .
Login to Me Too

Tanya1Bvlgari
I got fooled into thinking that Haishein was German company with good quality clothing. How wrong was I.
Login to Me Too

Mouselady57
Contributor
Contributor
Hi why didnt i look at these comments before getting sucked in by this dubious company!! Their " website" just happened to pop up whilst i was browsing, and saw a gorgeous grey patterned cardigan. It was 27 quid but i loved it so sent for it and paid a further 6.50 p&p. It has just arrived and to say its not as described is an understatement!! It is a thin crap market 9.99 job and is not remotely like the one on their website!! I contacted them straight away and got sorry you are not happy, you can return it for full refund but pay return costs or accept 40% off and keep it! I declined both and opened a case with paypal. Reading all the negative comments i am not hopeful of getting my money back but would like to warn others to avoid this so called company like the plaque!
Login to Me Too

jonsy
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for your experience , we are all in the same boat I’m afraid . I’ve sent an email to watchdog at the BBC but not heard anything . The only way we can stop this is to put it about on social media or burn down the distribution warehouse where these clothes are stored . There is a Chinese man getting rich at our expense .
Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly like me. I was on one site and that nice sweater appeared. But even if I would have red all the comments about Fashionweb International I ordered from NoraCora I learned after that it was Fashionweb International 

Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. Me too I ordered from NoraCora and it turn out to be Fashion web international   I would like to know under how many namesthey operate.

Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

You are lucky you received something. Me I paid but nevr received the ordet supposed they had the wrong adress andthey started to write to me through PayPal and directly to my email address. They wanted me to close my dispute and they would have resent me my order to the right address and on my personal email the wanted me to pay for delivery again    They even told me to close my dispute asap. So what I did is transform my diute in a claim and let Paypal deal with them and it didn't took long before Paypal saw what kind of people they were     But when I ordered I didn't ordered from Fashion web international, I ordered from NoraCora but it turn out that it was Fashion web international 

Login to Me Too

Glaser57
Contributor
Contributor
Just received a worn faulty item. What can I do.
Login to Me Too

Europena
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to elevate my dispute to fashionweb international to a claim . I am having trouble doing this with my iPhone
Login to Me Too

Mouselady57
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sorry to hear you're having problems, I didn't have any really , so consider myself very lucky! Have you not got a tablet or computer you could use instead? All I did when I received my " primark" cardigan that I paid 33 quid for, was to email fashionweb and tell them it wasn't as described, sent a photo of the " tat" i received, and said I wanted a full refund. They responded with, sorry you are not happy, you can either send it back, at your expense or have 40% off and keep it. I sent another email back saying i wasnt prepared to pay the return costs when they hadn't sent me what I had ordered, and if they wernt prepared to, I would open a case with paypal. They sent one back saying sorry buyer pays postage,  then ignored any further emails i sent. I opened a case with paypal, saying my item wasn't as described, and a week later I received an email from them saying i had received a full refund. Didn't have to send the tat back, so i'm wearing it for work! Good luck, hope you manage to get a refund, it's time this so called " company" got their comeuppance!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.