Fashion web international

Carole1955
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased items from this company in November and never recieved them. Looking on here now it looks like others have had the same problem. Can Pay pal explain to me why they took money from me to pay this company when they know they are dodgy.

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  It's kind of hard to know that a company is chinese. I ordered a sweater and pants from noracora, that name doesn't sound and look chinese and I never received the package it was sent to the wrong adress.  I had problems with them. First I learned that it was Fashion web international who got paid but I received email on my personal email and through PayPal. The email I received on my personal email, two were asking for money to resend my package, and a couple through Paypal and they were telling me to close my dispute with Paypal and rhey would send me back my package, no charge. I sent them my correct adress trough Paypal but they wanted me to close the dispute and send my correct adress through their email directly without going through Paypal and they told me to do it asap.  I transformed in a claim and paypal took care of them and I have been reimburse. They wanted me to close the dispute so bad that I was thinking that may be Pay pal had them on probation or something but they solve my claim and fast. I was very happy

Login to Me Too

Aighne

Why are PayPal still endorsing these fraudulent companies and deducting money from accounts for services which have repeatedly been reported as scams? Is there no monitoring of forum pages - no quality control systems in place?  Reported Zest Ads and sent about 20 copy complaints from people who had been scammed - same rhetorical computer generated standard **bleep** reply from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Europena
Contributor
Contributor
This company is scam and should be taken off the internet . PayPal should not. E connected with it .
Login to Me Too

jacciOH

Same thing happened to me. NoraCora the company was- on the billing it shows up as Fashion Web International. It's a big scam, they doubled my order, took their sweet time and never responded to my messages about a refund. Paypal did refund my money on the second, bogus, order - and when the original order came, it was one item- not the two I ordered and was charged for. It's been 2 months and they still have not settled with me. Incidentally, the size charts are also bogus. I only wish they would have identified as a CHinese comopany befor the end of the transaction- I would NEVER have gone through with it. WE OWE IT TO OTHERS TO BE OUTSPOKEN ABOUT THIS ONLINE SCAMMING AND BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE COMPANIES. One product that came when I fell for this 2 years ago, smelled so bad I left it outside to OFF-GAS then contacted through Ebay the seller in Ca. who would not refund my $ either. He offered me a $5.00 credit on a $29.00 purchase that had to be thrown away! 

Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

You are right. They should identify themselves when they are selling a productand when it's a Chinese company don't buy butI cannot say anything against Paypal they took care of my problems and they reimbursed me.  But I don't know if they did thhe same thing with you but they wanted me to close my dispute and contact them directly.  And the eay theytold me ro do that was a bit rude, they told me to do it asap. I transformed my dispute in a claim and let PayPal dealed with them

Login to Me Too

adadegroot1960_
Contributor
Contributor
Heb bij Heishein kleding besteld. Paypal heeft betaald. Heb wel wat ontvangen maar 1 rok ontbreekt!!
Login to Me Too

Europena
Contributor
Contributor
I do not understand Germsn
Login to Me Too

ebhart

I don't know what this translates to, but it sounds angry! 

Login to Me Too

Tanya1Bvlgari
Heishein is a fraud! Ugly rugs posted and 1 missing. Scam.
Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive my order. I ordered and I received an email saying they had the wrong. I sent them the good adress by PayPal but they want me to close the claim and send them my adress with their email adress. I don't want to close the claim with Paypal because if I don't receive my packages I won't be able to open a new claim.  That is not good. I don't want to close the claim. I will send them my adress using their email but I won't close my claim

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.