Fanshionweb International

suedonym
Contributor
Contributor

I have order about £100.00 of goods from this above company.  Their feedback, I have just discovered is quite negative.   I have written to them asking them to cancel the order due to their negative feedback.  They responded initially, but have now gone silent.  I have advised Paypal of my concerns and asked them to step in.  Fortunately, I have opted for the 14 day delay, but that time will probably expire before the items are delivered.

What is the experience of the community in buying and dealing with the company?  They portray themselves as being "American" in their promotions and advertising, but I do not think they are.  

I understand that they do not deliver the items shown in their ads, and deliver cheap copies.  They claim that they discount them, but this now appears to be a "scam."

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

suedonym
Contributor
Contributor

Damensein appeared on Ebay as a pop up.  I have read appalling reviews on this company.  They portray themselves, through their name ,as being part of the EU - Germany.  They are not.  Paypal takes payment for them.  Given that they are being accused of selling fake goods, I am wondering if Paypal is aware of this company's unbelievably bad reviews?  I have asked Damensein/Fanshionweb International to cancel my order.  Needless to say, they do not respond.  They appear to trade under several other names, as well.  I have also asked Paypal to cancel payment.  Paypal's pop up help service explains that they are being trained and cannot locate this transaction that appears right at the top of my Activity page!

Not sure where to go from here because from what I have read, they either do not send goods out, do not respond and what is sent out is clearly a very poor copy of what they advertise.  It is obvious that they create delays, do not resond, etc., hoping that we will either give  up and go away so that they can hold onto our money, and then having created a very bad profile, they will pop up again, under a different name, but more than likely, using the same advertising.  

I was duped into believing that I was dealing with a reputable German company who were discounting quality items.  How wrong was I!

Login to Me Too

ToniW
New Community Member
I received the ordered product after a month. It doesn’t look at all like the image in their ad. It’s beyond ugly and very cheap fabric.
Login to Me Too

LausTrigwell
New Community Member

Bought what looks like an overcoat, received a garment which would barely keep you warm in summer the cloth is so thin.. and small sized. Then when you try to return items you are offered a 15% discount to "alter the cloth" yourself. Or given an address label in China which is SO expensive to return to you are never going to return it. Not least because you know by their tone they are going to come up with some excuse to not refund you anyway. This site breaks so many terms of the UK Sale of Goods Act that it says in it's terms that it abides by and makes it a nightmare to complain. It's adverts should be banned by Ebay and Paypal! I have opened a dispute with Resolution Centre - wish me luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.