Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

Junkjivinart
Colaborador
Colaborador
Did you receive any help from pay pal ?
Login to Me Too

Richard157
Membro
Membro

I ordered £71 worth of clothes but not received anything, Royal Mail cannot locate the goods via its tracker number.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Consultor conceituado
Consultor conceituado

@Richard157 

Did you file a dispute for non receipt of item and were declined?

If so then................

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evelyn2551
Membro
Membro
Haven’t received item
Login to Me Too

Flottmutt
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered in august and I have not heard anything till today... ☹️😡
Login to Me Too

silent-sushi
Novo membro da Comunidade

I seem to be lucky - i just canceled my order because I had the amount booked from my bank account. The response to my emails before was just a standard email. The shipment can take longer as it is writen in their terms (over a month) but then the delivery will cost extra duty I have heard. Just cancel the order as soon as possible and contradict a direct debit/ debit advice. 

Login to Me Too

selahp
Novo membro da Comunidade

I did the same thing!  I even cancelled my credit card to avoid unnecessary transactions.

Login to Me Too

Csmith113
Colaborador
Colaborador
You actually heard something? I ordered in November and haven’t heard anything. I have also moved since then too 😔
Login to Me Too

Biggi0001
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered 2 items and one arrived. Still waiting for the other one, though. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna
Moderador
Moderador

Hello Biggi0001,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you do not receive what you have paid for, you are covered under PayPal Buyer Protection Policy and can file a claim against this payment. 

You will finds more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.