Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

kernowlass
Consultor conceituado
Consultor conceituado

@Overland 

How did you pay ie which paypal option.

How did you fund that paypal payment?

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pjbrown
Novo membro da Comunidade

I placed an order 10 days ago and have heard nothing, after reading others comments I think I need to cancel my order and request refund.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna
Moderador
Moderador

Hi pjbrown,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

You can file a claim against this purchase under our Buyer Protection Policy and you will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

DebF
Colaborador
Colaborador

I can't believe you are still allowing this trader to accept Paypal payments. I know from Trustpilot that you had complaints about them as long ago as June 2019 and yet you've failed to take action. Does Paypal really WANT to handle all these disputes involving the same set of scammers?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Consultor conceituado
Consultor conceituado

@DebF 

Makes you wonder why folks are BUYING from them still. Does nobody ever check reviews about a company first?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evelyn2551
Membro
Membro
No items received
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yes, Deb----I checked the reviews. They were all 5 star on every item. Go and look for yourself. 

Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

They are probably in bed with them. I was ripped off over 125.00 and I bet PAYPAL split my money with "FANSHIONWEB" Scammers.

Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Donna, 

What makes you believe that PAYPAL will understand any thing that happened when I wrote to them and spoke with them in great detail about how I only got one 20.00 shirt and paid 163.85 and they kept the rest of my money? PAY PAL said that since I didn't return the merchandise that I lost the case......HOW in the world can I return "merchandise" I didn't receive???  They lack reading comprehesion skills to say the least...and btw, did you understand a word I said?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.