False website making false advertisements and scamming people out of money

DCalcote20
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, so I ordered an Apple Watch series 5 Nike edition on June 22,2020. It was supposed to be $89.90 free of tax. My card was charged $103.30. I live with someone else who also ordered one of these watches. She was only charged $89.90 as listed on the website. Wait, this isn’t it! So, the day after I ordered the Applewatch, PayPal sent me a tracking number. PayPal has never sent me tracking numbers. The tracking numbers I get when I purchase merchandise online typically is received from the store I purchased the item from. Anyways, the tracking number I had received shown I had received the item on June 13th! I had not even known of this website or even thought of making this purchase. How am I going to receive something I had never even purchased/ known about until June 22,2020. I do not care however you try to defend the scammer/false advertisements that is NOT possible. The individual who I also live with, had also received an email stating she had received hers at an earlier date than what was purchased too. That is not even possible. The website was rubbered.space whenever I purchased the watch. The seller changed the website name to https://www.jonathanfashion.space/ after he found out that the person and I filed complaints. I filed a dispute with PayPal, and PayPal is trying to revoke my credibility. PayPal is trying to state I’m fibbing to get ‘free money’. How am I going to get free money if I have paid for an item and never received it? I’ve never had this problem before. I have all the screenshots of my proof. If you want to see it, I can gladly reveal it to you. There is no telling how many others he has done this same thing to. Any help is appreciated. I’m not trying to come at anyone in the PayPal community, but I am just trying to get my money back that I rightfully earned. Thanks and be safe everyone.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Caligirl24
Contributor
Contributor
I have still not receieved my money either but i was playing fallpop3d for hours and false advertising is against the law theu owe me 200$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.