False tracking information She Swish

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help me resolve this problem as PayPal are ignoring messages and it is impossible to call. I purchased from She Swish on 5/3/20. Item did not arrive. I raised dispute. Company claimed it was delivered on 12/3/20 and provided a tracking number falsely claiming it was delivered on 12/3. At same time messaging me stating it was on it way. My dispute was closed . Now on 3/4/20 the item has arrived!!! Weeks after this company claimed it was delivered . It is not fit for purpose. I have left multiple messages on PayPal chat asking for refund and for this company to be investigated. It is impossible to raise a second dispute online. Has anyone else had problem with this company or PayPal.
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Toones
New Community Member
I have the same problem. I order PAWsafe nail grinder from She Swish Limited in 4/25/20 but never received it. I sent them a few emails & no responses. I contacted PP & they were no help. I searched the company on FB & found other complaints against She Swish Limited. I’m so disappointed bcuz I’m on a tight budget & can’t afford to through money away! So upset!!!
Login to Me Too

Lovefire4u2
Contributor
Contributor

I am about to file a claim with paypal after writing this comment because I made an order on 06/18/2020 and up to this point I have not seen any updates on shipping. I also emailed them and no response.

Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Please do file a complaint. This company sent a false tracking number to PayPal when my item wasn’t received and did not uphold my dispute and multiple others as you will see from this community. The more complaints they receive the better.I hope you have better luck than me.Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Lovefire4u2
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I will.
Login to Me Too

DonaNo

Hi. I got the same problem. I just reported this as a Fraud to US Postal Inspection Service. https://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx Please report if you have to be the victim of this fraud so Paypal has to take responsibility for this. Before they open an account for "sellers", criminals that only want to steal your money. Paypal needs to provide a better service.  Do not forget to mention Paypal in your report. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.