False tracking information She Swish

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help me resolve this problem as PayPal are ignoring messages and it is impossible to call. I purchased from She Swish on 5/3/20. Item did not arrive. I raised dispute. Company claimed it was delivered on 12/3/20 and provided a tracking number falsely claiming it was delivered on 12/3. At same time messaging me stating it was on it way. My dispute was closed . Now on 3/4/20 the item has arrived!!! Weeks after this company claimed it was delivered . It is not fit for purpose. I have left multiple messages on PayPal chat asking for refund and for this company to be investigated. It is impossible to raise a second dispute online. Has anyone else had problem with this company or PayPal.
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

debaker
Contributor
Contributor

Wow.. I wish I saw this before I ordered 2 times from them over 2 days. over $80.00... I didn't know bout the fake tracking # this happened to me with a different company at Christmas last year when i ordered a quilt ( Facebook) and after I opened a claim they said it waas delivered, Was NOT delivered and i never received the item at all. Pay Pal denied my claim... That was $60.00... If you try to but something from a company they have had nothing but trouble with  You would think it wouldn't be hard for PayPal to stop it and give a warning! I will only buy online through PayPal but if it is not going to try to protect me from this kind of scam I don't know what else to do.

Login to Me Too

tbourke
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely disgusted and disappointed with PayPal.  My case was declined in favour of the seller She Swish, because they provided a 'tracking' number.  The tracking number is FALSE and was created 7 weeks after the dispute was lodged to put PayPal of their scent (which wreaks to high heaven by the way).  PayPal did not even bother to check the tracking number which provides proof that it is absolutely a fake, no information other than it's been lodged with China Post tracking system (when the actual activity entry in PayPal says 'Aust Post'.  Fraudulent company.  Why is PayPal still doing business with this scammer?  Why doesn't PayPal change their payment policy in favour of the buyer instead of the seller, whereby payment is held by PayPal until the buyer acknowledges receipt of the goods?  Wake up PayPal, you are supposed to be a trusted organisation that supports buyers against fraudulent activities and companies such as this She Swish, which goes by so many other names.

Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same treatment as me. NB my post on this thread has been marked as “solved” when it remains unresolved with no refund or acknowledgement of wrongdoing from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

eyarbo
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue with She Swish. I have filed a claim with PayPal but, it is obvious that they are already very much aware of this company. It is impossible to reach them by any means. The company can send these fake tracking numbers knowing you will not be able to trace the package but yet PayPal allows them to keep scamming consumers without doing anything to stop them. In the future, I will be paying by credit card only to have someone stand behind this scam.

Login to Me Too

Remy2020
Contributor
Contributor
Had to return the display receiver unit it came with a crush box and was told to return as requested send by registered post but no reply from this company and paypal just close the case even when the post receipt tracking is submitted to them. Apparently in Hong kong not much much can be done to trace or track. Guess this is a rip off never will but from this company
Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Yea so much for buyer protection.Shocking treatment by PayPal too.
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has been beyond useless, they have hundreds of complaints and they still don’t ban She Swish. They allow this company to steal people’s money and use it interest free for weeks to months. I think paypal is in on this bexauythwy let it continue they must be getting kick back
Login to Me Too

Remy2020
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Friends, Just wanted all to know after sending the item back I have yet to receive my refund which paypal has absolved not to help because the item was not delivered by their time period. I send it by post and it took around a month to reach them due to the covid crisis the post office could not deliver the item but they finally did deliver it. Take note should ban this seller and make known to all our friends to blacklist this company! so that we will not be victims of this Rip off! Thanks
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Contributor
Contributor
Company is a scam, they keep the name She Swish account name with paypal. Paypal does NOTHING to stop them. They basically have interest free use of your money, countless people have been scammed by She Swish and paypal is the one to blame!
Login to Me Too

afonzy77
New Community Member

I have had the same issue. I ordered a product back in March and have followed up with the company several times with no response. I finally filled a resolution dispute through PayPal whom contacted the Seller. The Seller in turn provided a fake tracking number. There's been no movement on it at all and there is no distinguishable information attached. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.