False tracking information She Swish

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help me resolve this problem as PayPal are ignoring messages and it is impossible to call. I purchased from She Swish on 5/3/20. Item did not arrive. I raised dispute. Company claimed it was delivered on 12/3/20 and provided a tracking number falsely claiming it was delivered on 12/3. At same time messaging me stating it was on it way. My dispute was closed . Now on 3/4/20 the item has arrived!!! Weeks after this company claimed it was delivered . It is not fit for purpose. I have left multiple messages on PayPal chat asking for refund and for this company to be investigated. It is impossible to raise a second dispute online. Has anyone else had problem with this company or PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Krzjaz
Contributor
Contributor
They give false tracking number That is their way of puttinf off pay pal so they have use of your money for longer Company is a scam, they keep the name She Swish account name with paypal. Paypal does NOTHING to stop them. They basically have interest free use of your money, countless people have been scammed by She Swish and paypal is the one to blame!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Romyclem,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal and thank you for yoir feedback.

Regarding your concern, please refer to this Help Centre article for more detail on how to appeal the case:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-case-faq205...

Please note: select the chat option so we would be able to assist you further with this.

Hope this may help. 

Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou.I followed link and your instructions and there is absolutely no option to appeal.As before I cannot report this matter, raise a second dispute or have this investigated.All lines of online communication are ignored and not followed up and impossible to resolve.Meanwhile I have not been protected by Pay Pal and this company that has literally hundreds of similar cases online is allowed to continue uninvestigated knowing that PayPal will ignore the buyer.
Login to Me Too

Teemara
Contributor
Contributor
oh no I just ordered a nail drill from this company did you end up getting package?
Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered the item on 5/3 and when it had not arrived weeks later I sent 3 emails to company who stated it was on its way.I raised a dispute and this company falsely informed PayPal it had been delivered on 12/3 and provided a tracking number. At same time they were emailing me claiming it was on its way. PayPal refused refund as this company falsely claimed it had been delivered and gave a tracking number. This must have been false .Then on 3/4 the item arrived, hideous and not fit for purpose.I then googled feed back for this company and hundreds of buyers have not received items and there are several other buyers stating the tracking number is bogus. I hope you don’t have the same experience I’ve had and hope I haven’t worried you.Let me know how you get on.Take Care.Romyclem
Login to Me Too

Teemara
Contributor
Contributor
i’m so sorry for your experience. I have already filed dispute since I was worried and tried to contact 3 different email addresses linked to this carrier. i you should screen shot our conversation. and try to dispute with your bank letting them know pay pal and merchant failed to protect you !! good luck
Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou, I did use chat option and was asked to call despite PayPal not taking calls. My next chat was ignored, the next unresolved.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Krzjaz
Contributor
Contributor
They give false tracking number That is their way of puttinf off pay pal so they have use of your money for longer Company is a scam, they keep the name She Swish account name with paypal. Paypal does NOTHING to stop them. They basically have interest free use of your money, countless people have been scammed by She Swish and paypal is the one to blame!
Login to Me Too

Romyclem
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes they definitely do give false tracking number. While telling PayPal item delivered they were emailing me saying it was on its way.Couldnt get their story straight. Paypal closed my dispute in favour of She Swish.Paypal must be fully ware of this scam as there are literally thousands of reviews saying same thing.Ill think twice before paying with Paypal in future,Ill have more protection using my bank card.Thanks for reply
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed Paypal is in on it and allows it to happen. What other ways are there to check out using eBay or other sites? I had to dispute with my credit card/bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.