False accusations by PayPal

Wh1t3W1d0W-o_o
Contributor
Contributor
So I created my account the end of January, I have only ever done two transactions, because my regular account was always limited, everything PayPal asked for I gave, the only reason why I created this account, was to have direct deposit set up with my States Unemployment, so I could avoid using the state issue card which charges you for everything I get charged if I buy a cheeseburger from McDonald's literally charges you for everything, that's the only thing I wanted this account for PayPal limited my account 100%, because they claim that my account was used for fraudulent activity, the only activity that happened with this account was my wife sent me money and my cousin sent me money and it wasn't much at all, PayPal will not give me a reason, so why do all of us have to follow rules in terms and conditions and user agreements but PayPal doesn't have to follow anything it can just do what they want to your account they don't have to give you a reason, if they do give you a reason it's because they said so, you are not allowed to dispute their decision and they never have repercussions to any of their decisions like this, what I don't understand is how they get away with this type of behavior because if I did this with my business I would get sued to the Moon , I just want help understanding why they say I was involved in fraudulent activity and I'm not in prison or arrested or anything because they're false accusations but it doesn't matter because they said so therefore it's correct... if anyone has any advice on lawyers or legal action I can personally take please feel free to comment thank you I hope everybody has an amazing day..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.