False Dispute

frontleader
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Community, Hope everyone is having great time, so i am a gamer, i do sell game accounts, in game stuff etc for real money, i have been into this for more than a year now. so, case is i had a deal with a guy from UK of 500GBP, i received amount first then delivered him his desired game account, this happened on november 10, exactly after 22 days this man opens a dispute on transaction, look i am from UAE & paypal doesn't provide F&F Feature here so payment mode was g&s. & i had no idea that this man will breach the deal this way in future, i have sent message to message center with all the details and screenshots but no reply yet. it's almost morning here i didn't sleep whole night because my account balance is RED (MINUS YOU CAN SAY) i have been sending that guy emails but he is not responding he didnt even respond in resolution center yet, he replied on instagram at first bragging about paypal's g&s policy refunds saying bad words. i can't even revoke the stuff i sold him.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.