False Claim, Lost Money, No Money back

MAX7UP
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings ,

I've bought a defective item through eBay by my Credit Card from seller called himself (happybuyforyou)

, But the Seller claimed that I've paid him through PayPal and made refund to me to my PayPal account but I Haven't receive any thing ?!!! As you can see from the attached photo for My PayPal Account Activities That there isn't any kind of transaction showing Payment form me to him nor a Refund back from him to me !!!! 

Unfortunately eBay closed the case and sent the Message : [

This return is now completed : The seller refunded GBP 60.98 to your original payment method in PayPal. PayPal transaction  51F68137V4980090H

](As shown on below photo):

And when I press on this transaction  51F68137V4980090H , I will get this from PayPal : [ Oops. That page doesn't exist ] (As shown on bel...

Please help me find out the truth, I'm afraid that this gay is some kind of hacker and he manage to manipulate eBay or PayPal system, especially this gay from China . Please help . 

PayPal Transaction.jpg

eBay_Message.jpg

PayPal Activities.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MAX7UP 

If eBay said in the eBay claim, "This return is now completed : The seller refunded GBP 60.98 to your original payment method in PayPal. PayPal transaction 51F68137V4980090H"

And you paid with a credit card, the refund will go back on your credit card which may take up to 30 days. You'll should also see a refund transaction in your PayPal account activity. If you need help finding this transaction, contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.