23 REPLIES 23

Katavaro
Same here
Login to Me Too
Solved

dupree10
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted info for a refund, their website is now down and they have set up shop under a new domain name, So frustrated. Glad it was only like $50

Login to Me Too

Brogue2014
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the update. I am going through PayPal and my bank to get the 79.50 back. Knew something was not right.
Login to Me Too

Katavaro

Mcmartha
Did PayPal refund your money and how long did a resolution take?? Did you have to jump through hoops??
Login to Me Too

qwertqwert
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is making me jump through hoops!  Very frustrating. I placed two orders so I had to dispute both. This company shipped my son a small envelope that contained stickers so they would have a tracking number to provide to PayPal. PayPal actually denied my original claims once they received the same tracking number on both orders. I was dumbfounded!  I couldn’t believe that they would just close the case like that!

I had to call back and then PayPal disputed with a reason as “Item not as described “. Not sure why. Now these scammers told PayPal they would issue a refund once I shipped back what I received.  WHAT?  PayPal wants ME to pay to ship back STICKERS!  That was on one of the disputes. The second dispute I received an email today that I had to provide proof that I reported this to the authorities WITHIN THREE DAYS or they will close the case!   

I really don’t understand why I (the customer) have to do all this ! How is PayPal vetting their subscribers that are receiving money??  Every person that I’ve seen write about this website paid a different person!

Login to Me Too

rappinhood
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered 2 arcade1up arcade games from fall oaks 2 separate orders.each game weight is about 80 pounds.never received any packages or communication from fall oaks.i issued a claim through paypal and paypal ruled in fall oaks favor because they produced paypal one bogus fake tracking number that showed a light weight parcel was deliver in my city through the USPS.the post office has a weight limit of 70 pounds.one fake tracking number for two 80 pound items.paypal knows these are scam sites and don't want to give you a refund.if you see a site that accepts paypal.don't feel safe.

Login to Me Too

rohitR

Same thing happened to me from www.elishops.com. They sent a fake tracking# to Paypal and paypal happily closed the case. Now paypal want some document from UPS to re-open the case which UPS won't give because this is not my tracking#. Kudos to paypal for helping the cheats.

Login to Me Too

Brogue2014
Contributor
Contributor

I never heard anything after the vendor closed site and renamed another one. I had ordered as a guest. I contacted paypal and my bank, which had me contact visa. Nothing since. Out 79.50 so far.

Login to Me Too

Nikko7219
New Community Member

Ordered a drone for $79.50 that would fit in a shoe box. Got a 3” x 5” envelope with ten minion stickers worth .05 cents. They send an envelope from California that has a tracking number so when you dispute it they can show a tracking number that was delivered. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.