Has anyone used this website before?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dupree10
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted info for a refund, their website is now down and they have set up shop under a new domain name, So frustrated. Glad it was only like $50

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Caseygray58
Contributor
Contributor
I just stumbled upon it as wel, found a DJI Phantom 3 for 90$ and I’d order 5 if I knew it was legit
Login to Me Too

Brogue2014
Contributor
Contributor
Just found out they closed down the site.
Login to Me Too

Katavaro
Did you receive
Login to Me Too

Thiesfam
Contributor
Contributor
I just placed an order with falloaks about a week ago we'll see what happens
Login to Me Too

Brogue2014
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to contact them by email with no response. I have contacted paypal for a refund.

Login to Me Too

Thiesfam
Contributor
Contributor
Never got my package ----i let PayPal know they couldn't get info from the company so they gave my money back---- almost $300 NICE THANK YOU PAYPAL!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Markg747
Contributor
Contributor
Do not order anything from this site!! Fall Oaks .com is A SCAM. It's located in China. And you will never here from them again once they get your money.
Login to Me Too

Brogue2014
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I had ordered through PayPal as a guest so the order and money never made it to them. Seeking money back through bank and paypal.
Login to Me Too

Markg747
Contributor
Contributor
Scam Update. The fall oaks web is down. They just opened a new web called Ellishop. Com. The same address in China. And there offering Pay Pal as a way to pay. Not sure why pay pal is not catching these scams??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.