Fake website

Qaheri
New Community Member

hello,

I shopped online from a www.skygoal.se on 13th May 2019, I trusted them because their payment is done throw Paypal

But unfortunately it seems the website is fake and they deduct the money but they did not sent the order ..when i contact them their reply was wearied like the courtier company has some problems with tracking code.

when i asked them about the shipping company or the tracking no. they did not give it to me.

I was thinking that any company deals with you is a trusted company but it seems I was misstake.

can you please advice, please find order details below

www.skygoal.se

Order#65985

13th May 2019

Thank you,

Dalal

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Qaheri 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

https://www.paypal.com/bh/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-a-fake-paypal-email-or-website-faq438

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

redlondon92
Contributor
Contributor

The same exact thing happened to me with this website. and as funny as it sounds it was the same time as you. it's now July and they dodge my emails and never respond once they know it's me. Really disgusting way to rip people off. Hope the FEDs lock these people up. 

Login to Me Too

Baltic2019
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some goods for my kid on skygoal.se and received nothing, neither goods nor money. They've been cheating me all the way in their multiple email answers about some weired problems with the courier etc. When I required to refund the money they promised it, but still zero result. Definetely  it's a fraud.

Have Paypal helped you to get your money back?

Login to Me Too

Rei17
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same exact problem. They didn't send me a way to track the package and tried to avoid my emails. They told me I will receive the package in 10 days, and then in 9 but I received nothing. When I asked for a refund, they told me they will give it to me, but now they don't answer me anymore
Login to Me Too

Baltic2019
Contributor
Contributor
Hi You should submit your complaint via PayPal (logging to your PayPal account and finding the exact payment you made to these clowns). PayPal sends them your complaint. If they don’t refund within a certain period of time then you transfer your case to PayPal who will deal with it themselves. I tried it and received my money back next day. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Hassan_SCH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I ordered something from their website back in July , it think it was the 20th . And I asked them the day after if I could get a tracking code.

But they said that when the order arrives in my country they will give me it.

Now its been more than a month and they said that there was a problem with the shipping company.

And its a problem because of the summer, etc.

Now its been a week that they did not answered my mail , and before they did so thats a bit weird.

I am still waiting for my order. I will try do to as you said..

I hope it works..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.