Fake website fake paypal

Fellowscot
New Community Member
Hi. I am very sorry if this question has been answered. I was looking for a vpn app for my mobile. Clicked the link for norton via a gaming website. I went through the sign up process. For the 7 day trial. On the website. It stated that after the free trial. Something like £35.00 would come off my preferred payment. During the process. I selected paypal. That took me to what I believe was the paypal website where I entered my username and password. After confirming the details and going through setup via norton, I decided to look for the confirmation email from norton. It did come through. However. I went onto the norton website and under my subscription. Says trial ends 7 days but after trial ends. I will not be billed. I cannot find the norton vpn app on my phone. I panicked and changed my password for paypal and removed my payment cards. Am I right to do so or am I worrying for nothing. I contacted my bank but they say it's a paypal issue and nothing they can do.. I would appreciate any advice on this Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.