Fake tracking number

Adeel1980
Contributor
Contributor
I opened dispute 2 time already and the seller keep winning with fake shipping number. I went to the local post office with the tracking number they told me the tracking number doesn't belong to my name or address
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. Sorry to hear that your having troubles about your disputes. If you already spoke with the carrier about this concern. Pls kindly reach back with the carrier and request if they can any provide you supporting documents. No need to indicate where the item goes or the name of the reciever. One you have it on hand you can upload it thru resolution center so you can have a supporting docs and we can review it again

Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Adeel1980 

It is my heavy heart knowing that your case has been denied twice but thank you for taking extra effort going to the local post office. 

@Gelai0408 is correct. Kindly get the information from the posties in writing and file an appeal along with this evidence. Otherwise, PayPal will still rule against you. In most cases, the shipping company will not tell you the exact address as where the parcel was delivered. That is totally fine as it is not necessary for the documents to provide the actual delivery address, rather confirmation it was not delivered to your address as intended.

As soon as this document is available, kindly contact Customer Service so they can re-open the case for you since you can no longer do it yourself via Resolution Center. To contact them, kindly click contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for you. Since, our phone lines are currently closed due to coronavirus (covid-19) emergency, you may want to send an email or go to the message center and chat with a live agent.

Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

Thank you for your patience.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.