Fake rado watch refund

asteroide47
Contributor
Contributor

Hy;

I have a case that every time I open it PAYPAL close it in favor of the seller.I bought this watch from this seller an by mistake I drop it on the floor and cracks the cristal.I contact back the seller and let him know about the problem.He told me that if I send it back to him and pay the amount of $70.00 dollars he will repair and send it back free shipping.I send the money by PAYPAL and send the watch.After a while the seller told me that he received the watch and will send it back after two days.He say that send back the watch whif a Tracking Number that's nevert works.I open acase and only get back the $70.00 dollars for the wacth repair.Then I keep fighting for the $150.00 that cost the watch that at this time don't received back.I send PAYPAL all the information I have in concern to this case and even like that they give the rights to this seller that is laying and taking my money in my face.I hope somebody can give me any tool to see how to recover my $150.00 dollars from this seller.If I do not get my money back the only tool I will have if to tell everybody what PAYPAL do to me.I WILL LOST $150.00 americans dollar,but I will let everybody knows about my experienceb whif PAYPAL."Remember that I am a 100% feedback seller and I don t want to believe that PAYPAL is protecting this seller. I want to know is theres another way to get my money (FBI) or any other way because this is a transaction by internet.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.