Fake or fraudulent account

tifamber2006
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone order from Phan <removed> and have issues receiving your purchase?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tifamber2006, @Dentbetsy, and @Rental18,

I'm sorry to hear that there is concern about transactions with a particular seller. If you do not receive your item, you have up to 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute.

I hope this information gives you peace of mind.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Chastiney
New Community Member
I love it
Login to Me Too

tifamber2006
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no! Same person? What happened?
Login to Me Too

Dentbetsy
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from this person 12-8-19 for Christmas (paid extra for fast shipping to get it in time as well) and haven’t even received a confirmation email... were you able to find out if this is fraud? Did you file a claim? Never had this happen before and not sure what to do about it.
Login to Me Too

Rental18
New Community Member
Have you had any luck yet?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tifamber2006, @Dentbetsy, and @Rental18,

I'm sorry to hear that there is concern about transactions with a particular seller. If you do not receive your item, you have up to 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute.

I hope this information gives you peace of mind.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tifamber2006
Contributor
Contributor
As of right now, it has a shipping number but it still says the same thing for the past week. In China. Ordered it on November 28th. I am going to have twin boys very disappointed Christmas morning . If the status doesn’t change by the weekend, I will file a complaint and report. Thank you for your help.
Login to Me Too

tifamber2006
Contributor
Contributor
The transaction ids for both purchases don’t even show up as real transactions. Sends me to a “PayPal” page that says, “oops! This page doesn’t exist !” When I click on the transaction Id. They also don’t show up in my transactions to dispute them. It’s like they never existed!
Login to Me Too

zhouse2001
New Community Member
I have the same problem, It started out as Iowasport.store which does not seem to exist now. The USPS link says it is being processed, since 11/25/19. Not sure what to do
Login to Me Too

mv95
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got any help from PayPal, the company uwig is a scam they blocked me on their social media after I bought from them.i need help on disputing my purchase
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.