Fake goods

Lynn1317
New Community Member

Can you claim money back on fake goods not getting any help from where I bought it just keep telling me it's real which it clearly isn't help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lynn1317

Get documentation from authorized brand dealer or manufacturer, or website (for example, Louis Vuitton physical store or Louis Vuitton website) to confirm that merchandise you received is fake. Then locate the transaction, click it, then click "Report a problem" to open Significantly Not As Described dispute. Pdf the documentation and upload it to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

samantha1957
New Community Member

I am being scammed by paypal and the seller for fake goods. I bought what i thought was an iphone 6, turns out it is full of fake parts, hence why it isnt working. I took it to apple, got them to authorise that the parts are fake. I made a dispute and they have ruled in the favour of the seller and I have to return the phone and pay shipping costs. To say I am livid is an understatement. Paypal are con artists and i will now have to take legal action as i am now down almost £150 and i have to pay shipping costs. I cannot believe someone has been allowed to sell fake goods, be proven to do that and then I am penalised for it. I will never use paypal again. Shameful company and disgusting how they treat customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.