Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Then PayPal should stop doing business with them, take themselves off those websites!!
Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely!!!
Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I am confused because today I received a package from this corporation and it contained a smalle clear suction cup like you would use for a stained glass window ornament but I didn't order anything.
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
Have you checked all of your accounts to make sure there is no unauthorized activity
Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I won! Reply to this thread On my post and I would be happy to try and help as many of you as possible get your money back from these scammers. I will not be able to help all of you but if you reply to this I can contact you and give you the procedure to Ensure return of your money. *** This applies to anyone who has a backup funding source Attached to their PayPal account and when they made payment to the scammer, Funds were taken from Paypal AND/or back-up funding sources like debit card, bank acct, credit card, etc). I got my money back and never even talked to Paypal. I can help some of you , but sadly not all of you... If I could only help just one of you it would make my holiday brighter and hopefully yours. I've spent years in finance and know quite a bit About FTC laws and the banking commission.
Login to Me Too

seanrcarlson
New Community Member

Hi there. FB purchase of Merrell Moabs, tried to cancel min later, but was given the "It's been shipped msg". Never received and escalate to Paypal. Finally the Company said they shipped it out and I recieved it. Nope, never did. Now they are saying they will only offer a refund if I shipped the item back to them. I'm really not holding my breath that Paypal with actually refund the purchase price. What was your solution/process of getting your refund? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Mandj81602
Contributor
Contributor
I need your help! I got scammed $80.86 for buying "Lysol". I already submitted a claim once I realized it was a scam and was denied. This was their reply " Hello Jeanette Augustine, We've reviewed the details of your case, and based on the information we have to date, we have denied your case. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute." Do I have a chance on getting my money back? The email said that I can appeal within 10 days. I have until the 29th to submit. I am so ticked off that despite numerous complaints, paypal is still allowing these scammers to continue business with them. The money I paid was taken out of my checking which is linked thru PayPal. Any insight on your part would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Mandj81602
Contributor
Contributor
I need your help!
Login to Me Too

Breeze0513
New Community Member
Hey there, I did the same thing! I ordered a couch from Facebook marketplace from these people and they sent me a small suction cup! I'm not giving up on this! I need my money back! The whole reason I was trying to buy a couch for 120$(which i should have known was too good to be true) is because I am broke! Opened the dispute with PayPal and they said the seller is offering a refund if I mail the product back, but the address is in Chinese! And I don't think I should have to spend the money to mail anything back! I did use some of my PayPal balance and then a back up payment for the rest. If you could point me in the direction I need to go I would appreciate it!!
Login to Me Too

DanielleH0615

I ordered a switch for my kids and received a plastic gear. HELP! I need that money for presents for my kids!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.