Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
My item is going back to the address in Chino, CA. I will get certification that they received it.
Login to Me Too

P25ab07
New Community Member
I received a plastic Dome, 2 pieces, today. I was charged $39. 99 and have no idea what This is supposed to be used for or with as no instructions were Provided.
Login to Me Too

salselvas
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a electric bike for 99.99 dollars but i have not received the item.  As soon as i got to know this company is spam, I immediately raised a dispute with pay pal but they closed the case that the item was marked as delivered.  The status shows it was delivered to mail box but i not sure how they delivered a bike to a mail box instead of my home.  Its really tough to reach paypal and they just closed my case without reaching out to me on the issue.  This is the first time i lot money to spammers.  Its a great learning and never order anything to the online except amazon or valid US based reputed websites.  I checked with my credit card company but they are also not helping since the status shows i received the item and same to paypal.  Be careful, they have lot of online sites and fishing peoples

Based on the shipping updates i got to know BFE corporation based on the tracking details

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
CRANBURY, NJ 08512
Shipping Partner: BFE CORPORATION LIMITED

July 3, 2020, 1:17 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
FORT MILL, SC 29708 
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:17 pm on July 3, 2020 in FORT MILL, SC 29708.

Login to Me Too

rwcmmc
Contributor
Contributor

We ordered a gas grill online in July.  After the purchase, the site started to seem a little unreliable as we saw almost everything was the same price ($99.99).   We contacted PayPal and they responded with a tracking number.  Several weeks went by, and this strange item came in the mail.  It was a plastic whistle.  It has "gift" marked on the envelope.  Upon much investigation, we find that the tracking number matches the tracking number on the grill!   Credit card company has a 2nd review open on our behalf, but PayPal indicated to them that we received the item.  The item being a "bait and switch"  of sending a plastic whistle instead of the gas grill.  When ordering, we did not know BFE was the shipper.   That was only apparent after the fake item arrived.  I'm not sending back an item that was marked "gift" on the envelope, and I do not understand how PayPal can rule in favor of these obvious online thieves.  

Login to Me Too

raf1boy
New Community Member

I brought some DCC control items. Cost me $55.00. Got the plastic toy.  www.ukrkovry.com was their website. Seems they are targeting multiple types of merchandise.

Login to Me Too

CP450
Contributor
Contributor
Will I guess I am lucky, I received a small plastic toy and I didn't even order anything from them....
Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I can help you get a refund, hopefully its not too late. Paypal cant help, but i can. Reply to this post and ill guide you to getting a refund. I won! Hope i can help u win too.
Login to Me Too

dcottrell
Contributor
Contributor
Recieved unauthorized charge on my PayPal. PayPal decided with BFE Corp. So I tried contacting BFE no lucky with that. Was sent usps tracking says product was delivered never received anything. Charged $99.99 for an item I never order or recieved.
Login to Me Too

MauAnwaar
Please! Can you help me get a refund please????
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
You will most likely have to dispute this with your bank There are a lot of people who are opening a case with Paypal and not having any luck and having their funds returned but there are some who have been able to do so if you don’t have any luck with PayPal then talk to your bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.