Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
Update: PayPal disputed my claim so I got billed because the scammers said I received the item. Unfortunately, the item I received was a sponge but the item I ordered was a KitchenAid stand mixer. I’m sure they are Chinese. I hope their family members die in a tsunami. I said it and I mean it.
Login to Me Too

rmukraj
Contributor
Contributor

The lesson here is do not use paypal to make these kind of purchases. Always go to your credit card company because they will handle it in a much more professional manner.

Login to Me Too

peachsnapps_69
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cricut machine for my daughter and received a mini roll of toilet paper. Wow I am **bleep** to received a mini roll of toilet paper for $110. I am fighting this. Damn scammers
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted Discover the moment I felt like I was being scammed. In about 4 days the 90.85 was credited to my credit card. Good luck to you.
Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Discover is Great, they helped me too!!
Login to Me Too

rmukraj
Contributor
Contributor

Just got scammed with this, I purchased a GoPro camera, a package came it was the smallest and lightest package I've ever received because it had literally nothing inside other than bubble wrap. The package cannot even hold a gopro camera.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Uuuuugggghhhh, scammers!! At least I got a little plastic "10".
Login to Me Too

Mxd2454
Got charged 103.00 for legos and got a dollar store scrub sponge instead
Login to Me Too

Deborajeanne

This is exactly what happened to us and everything checked out as an American company, everything! Good reviews until my receipt from PayPal and then I knew I was scammed.

Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Same, I checked it All out. I was trying to get a hold of PayPal immediately and then the company when PayPal sent a USPS tracking number. Could NOT get a hold of ANYONE. Started sending emails, No Response from anyone. At least Discover is helping.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.