Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I’m being told to send the item back and get a refund. Mine goes back tomorrow. Be sure to take pictures of the item and the address.
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sending my item back to the address in Chino,Ca. I received a sponge.
Login to Me Too

catheecov
Contributor
Contributor

Use the chat on Pay Pal Give your claim number and just keep sending messages. I kept  messaging them to call me. I got a response and they said they researched my claim and will be giving me credit. I also sent a picture of what I received. My plastic whistle and envelope

Login to Me Too

Crissyrn
New Community Member
Happened to me also. You purchase something like say a stand mixer. They send your item through this company which, on arrival, happens to be a plastic whistle. When you try to return it, you are informed that in order to get a refund you have to send the item back and they give you an address in China and that you are responsible for paying all the shipping cost. If that's not enough, the return address is in Chinese and I have 1 week to figure out how to get this to an address I can't read or they keep all the money. On a side note, PayPal is not helping at all. Beware of websites that insist you pay via PayPal because this is the reason. BTW I didn't know I was buying from China.
Login to Me Too

100tesla
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a spot welder from Wilburashows in Harper Texas at an unusually low price (I should have been more suspicious) using Paypal and soon discovered the street address did not exist and the phone number was not working.  I notified Paypal and soon afterward received a tracking number that turned out to be a First Class USPS package containing a small red plastic toy car sent from BFE in Chino CA.  After filing a dispute, I was informed by Paypal a full refund would be given if I returned the small red plastic toy car and they gave me an an address to send it back to  China.  Searching for a way to return the small red plastic toy car, worth about five cents, back to China and found it not worth doing as it would exceed my promised refund.

This is an obvious scam, Paypal.  Why do you allow this to continue?  Why are they allowed to have a Paypal account?  

A lesson learned and now I am a much more informed  consumer.  Paypal may not always help you.  Do the research on these companies first, before you push the "send money" button.  

Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
See my post at bottom of this thread. May be able to help since I won and I'm not shipping back the mini suction cup i received.
Login to Me Too

Docski
Can find your other thread. I got a plastic ring instead of inflatable hot tub. Don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too

Momof3girlz
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a bounce house, just received some truck stickers. Ordered for my daughter. After getting scammed out of my money and after reading these and learning about them,I then had to break my daughter's heart. The money I can forget, the pain it caused my daughter,I won't.
Login to Me Too

TAS529
As soon as I realized I was being scammed I notified PayPal they said I had to make contact, give them time well I couldn’t find contact but apparently PP had it had it claims info I put in claim had been sent..I take responsibility for my part but man I thought PayPal was better than this! They CONTINUE to let people get SCAMMED! Unreal!
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted Discover and got my money back. 90.85 was what they charged me for a sponge pot scrubber.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.