Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Klayne1
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue with me too.   I ordered a drill and got a 1/2" plastic car.  I lost 92.00.  I feel so sick. 

Login to Me Too

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

Talk to  your bank or credit card PayPal do not help and don't seem to care despite the number of ripoffs

Login to Me Too

NanaMarion
Contributor
Contributor

It took a while but PayPal refunded all my money for the mixer, $79.98. I opened a dispute and followed up every week. After a few weeks I called PayPal and got my refund in 2 days!

Login to Me Too

Tunabelle3
New Community Member
Me too. Got a plastic #5 toy. Lost $60
Login to Me Too

jesselee01
New Community Member

I got a plastic 9...it was supposed to be an electric fireplace 😞

Login to Me Too

catheecov
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered the stand up mixer and got a plastic whistle
Login to Me Too

Ashdee1
Just got my package its a small plastic #2 ... I filed a dispute immediately with my bank. Thought I was buying a kitchen aid. Never again Ill spend the extra and buy in a store.
Login to Me Too

DoxieLady
I ordered 3 stand mixers from ktcoffeeclub. Is this the same company as other people had issues with? I received 3 small packages with BFE address on it. It is a small zip carrier like for earbuds or something. The USPS delivered it but it was not a stand mixer times 3. I'm out $297 and the company says it was delivered. HOW do you dispute this? I explain and it's like they think I'm lying. I did NOT receive my mixers. It's being disputed but PayPal isn't a BIG help. Saying I got my merchandise. Or this is the tracking it was delivered. I called my credit card company. It's under investigation. The tracking numbers are on these unopened packages. But it does not have a weight on it and is defiantly not a stand mixer. Feel SO **bleep** off. NEVER AGAIN will i order from a place online.
Login to Me Too

mxgameboy
Contributor
Contributor
Be sure to save a copy of your invoice and take a pic of the tracking number on the shipment. I'm still in dispute with my card company because they too got the reply item received in good condition as ordered. I really don't know if BFE is the problem. I think the real scammer is who we are ordering from. BFE on Google maps looks like a warehouse that just holds mdse and ships per order of a "company". My invoice had PayPal icons, but I am beginning to think it's some sort of clone. My transaction is not located on my PayPal account. IF there is someone using PayPal and are not a legit business, bad on PayPal for not verifying the business. But, no way to reach a person. I tried calling, only got instruction to file compliant online. I try online and get a message my complaint needs customer contact. Stupid circle.
Login to Me Too

baileydog19
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a golf club & got an empty envelope. That way they can say it was delivered. Chinese company. Cancelling my PayPal account. Will never do business with them again.Capital One refunded my money & sent me anew card. Next time I'm visiting relatives in NJ, stopping by BFE & breaking some car windows.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.