Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

MauAnwaar
Im desperately trying to get my money back. I used my cash app debit card through PayPal
Login to Me Too

ladyhuntr
Contributor
Contributor
I need help getting my money back from PayPal. I ordered a fireplace tv stand and just received a package that weighs about 4 ozs. I have not opened it yet. I paid through PayPal with my bank account but from what I've read PayPal isn't reimbursing these scammers cause it shows delivered. I already did a dispute when I received tracking number and saw it was sent first class which is minimum weight of 13 ozs. Not sure if I should call PayPal or just go to the bank. Please advise as to what you did. Thanks Connie
Login to Me Too

darkangel1796
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed also - ordered a Cricut machine and received a cheap plastic micro toy truck...

Used PayPal credit figuring it would be safe for any scams/issues but starting to wonder if I was wrong.  Case isn't closed yet but they've received response from seller and waiting for decision.

Login to Me Too

copykon
Contributor
Contributor

How did you do it? I am stuck on the Return Shipping BS. They want me to send a 3 cent whistle back to inner Mongolia.

Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I called Discover. I told them that I had suspected I was being scammed. They refunded my mom before the scouring pad ever came to my mailbox. I just left it in the dining room table. I’m not sending back. After all, it’s not what I ordered. Best of luck to you.
Login to Me Too

BFEcanGFT
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I got scammed by this company for $99.99 on a robot vacuum that I could have gotten on amazon for $180.00. I received a plastic 9 (might be a 6, it's not clear) and they want me to return it to China for a refund which will cost me $35.35. I've been trying o work it out with paypal but they don't seem to care. How did you resolve your issue? 

Login to Me Too

Dissaann
Contributor
Contributor
I took all of the information that I filed with PayPal to my bank and they instituted an investigation. They returned my money while waiting for the conclusion of the investigation. If enough people do this, PayPal will start losing money.
Login to Me Too

mzscott06
Contributor
Contributor

Please tell me what to do!

Login to Me Too

jpjty21
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed just like so many others.  From reading the posts, it does not look like paypal will side with the scammers. I bought two items Unicorn Spit Paint. Right after I bought it, the. ad disappeared. They sent me a tiny car. The Receipt only h as numbers and only one item was purchased not two.  If anyone won and got there money back, Please share.  

Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I did. When you paid for the items, did u exclusively use the balance in your paypal account or a back-up funding source like did some of the purchase come out of your bank account or credit card thru paypal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.