Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

DW02
Contributor
Contributor
I too received a plastic toy instead of the sander I ordered. Although PayPal did respond to my first inquiry I have not gotten any further than “contact the seller. I have found contact info. Hoping to get a resolution. Expect not, though. Scammers.
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
I went through the same scam only it was me trying to order Lysol they sent the package but of course what I received was a small toy and not what I ordered I initiated a case with PayPal and went several days with no response from Paypal or the seller and by reading through this community forum I knew that I had a slim chance of receiving a refund through PayPal so I close the case and I disputed it with my bank and it took about 7 to 10 business days and I got my money back the date the package arrived I took the package with me right to the bank and I never even opened it because I knew what was in there maybe disputing it with the bank may be better than PayPal because for some reason with this particular scam Paypal is siding with the scammers I could be wrong but I think that Paypal is doing that because they make money to and as big as this scam is with probably thousands with complaints it’s a lot of money that Paypal would lose by having to give so many refunds from here on out I’m going to be very very careful with what I purchased online
Login to Me Too

aheuerman90
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a child carseat and received a small plastic lego. I disputed with PayPal and seller requested I return to an address that is all in chinese characters. So frustrating that this is continuing to happen
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
Dispute it with your bank instead of Paypal
Login to Me Too

kackmo28
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me! There's another thread on this topic that started back in July! But I too was scammed. I ordered Lysol wipes and disinfectant and received a tiny toy car. The cheapest thing you ever did see. I put in a dispute with PP and a few days later the seller came back and said they would refund my full amount if I mailed the piece of plastic back to them to a Chinese address that stamps.com didn't even recognize. There didn't appear to be another course of action on that dispute other than mailing the thing back so I contacted PP again through their text feature. I attached pictures of the mailing address in NJ where the toy came from, pictures of the toy next to a quarter to show size, and a message that said there's no way this seller wants this junk back. It's clearly a scam and they just hope that I'll give up and not mail it back so they can keep my $82. I said the address they gave is not even recognizable in stamps.com. They ended up closing the dispute in my favor for a full refund and I didn't have to mail the thing back. I would recommend trying this course of action. If you end up not getting the full refund or have to mail it back - either dispute further or just go straight to your credit card. The most appalling thing about this all is that PP is continuing to allow this seller to use their platform to collect payments when clearly it's all a big fat scam!

Login to Me Too

Bea123
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me, Received a strange package from BFE Corporation with a suction cup in plastic, How strange and waste of time! glad I found this Community to see I was not the only one.

Login to Me Too

Tweatherford
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me!! This just happened a few days ago! I ordered a Cricut maker and I was sent a plastic suction cup! Ridiculous how they are getting away with this!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214p
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have made some progress!! Before I commented on here I had reached out to PayPal through the message center and they just got back to me. So far so good. I don't know what the outcome will be but I am happy that they are taking it seriously at this point. They re-opened my claim. You need to tell them the items were "Not as described". So they re-opened both claims (since I ordered 2 car seats separately) and then changed it to not as described. They stated that they reached out to the merchant to let them know. They give them 10 days to reply...but I am confident that they won't because I have already tried. Once they don't reply they will refund me completely! They also asked for me to send them pictures of what was ordered and what was received. Luckily I saved the website so I was able to go back in and get the pictures.

I used PayPal Credit for these purchases. I will keep everyone posted!

Login to Me Too

Bea123
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same Casey. I had the photo and still the link of what I ordered and yes I classified it as not received items as described. Regardless, I didn't see the charge coming out yet from my cc account, but I am monitoring to dispute. I think a lot of people got scam by them. if you google that BFE, you will see how many complaints, However, I still think this is only a return address that is false, the real intruders are making business from China. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

Raminush123
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed buy these people I paid for 2 kayaks and got a plastic thing about 1”X1” I have not heard back from Paypal yet. PayPal has no protection and are difficult to contact. They know at this point this company is fake and they are not taking the necessary steps to protect their customers. This scammers are taking thousands of dollars from PayPal customers. Even the same day I realized it was a fake PayPal would not respond and stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people. This is tragic since these kayaks were Christmas gifts for my son and his wife. I’m devastated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.