Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

berthahines2378
New Community Member
I ordered lysol and lysol wipes and got a damn plastic car for 55.00 how can I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue I have disputed it with the bank to receive a charge back I didn’t even open my package it came right before I had to meet with my banker and I showed them the package the tracking number on the package matches the tracking number for the Lysol items that I ordered I don’t think I would have much luck with PayPal because it seems from the other cases they are siding with the seller maybe you should try that good luck
Login to Me Too

craigbachler
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't waste tine with PP. Called AmEx, sent them images of what I purchased and what I received, pucture if envelope etc. Got an immediate credit.
Login to Me Too

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

Listen to the guy who talked to his credit card. My bank helped me get my money back I disputed the transaction. PAY PAL do not care. They continue to support the scammers by allowing them to keep an account even after many people complain of the same scam. 

Don't buy  items from a web site that features clothes but then sells you other types of items dont buy from a site that only takes pay pal , I quit using PayPal

Login to Me Too

kackmo28
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. I ordered Lysol wipes and disinfectant and received a tiny plastic toy car that can't be worth more than a cent. I'm appalled to see that PayPal continues to let this seller use their service to scam people when they've had so many disputes. It does make me want to cancel my account. Now like the rest of you they are requesting I send this piece of crap back to China, even though it was sent from NJ to an address I can't even read and stamps.com won't even recognize. Total scam and PP is allowing it to continue! This is so frustrating. I'm out $82.

Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry this happened to you thankfully I’m only out $28.17 but I am disputing this through my bank and I should have my money back in just a couple of days I started out with a case through PayPal but after reading all of the other forum post I knew that I had little to no chance to get my money back through PayPal it is a shame that Paypal is allowing this scam as elaborate as it is to continue.
Login to Me Too

kackmo28
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, because of this forum I decided to go right to Amex. They always take such good care of their customers. They are giving me the credit back now and working with the "merchant" on my behalf. I don't have to do anything else. But this situation has definitely made me question PayPal's integrity.  I seriously am appalled that they are allowing this to continue. Looks like this thread goes back to July and there are how many people claiming this happend to them as well? Like 65! That's absurd!

Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Just think of all that haven't gotten on here!! I know dang well others ordered the same hottub I did. Discover is helping me. PayPal should be ashamed of themselves.
Login to Me Too

Scotelsalv
New Community Member
Same but I got some kind of necklace
Login to Me Too

Melissawright1
New Community Member
Me to i ordered nitendo switch and received a plastic lego
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.