Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Kdans
New Community Member
Same issue... I bought some children’s toys totally $67 and after purchasing I immediately knew it was a scam... I didn’t get a confirmation email from the company, only a paypal confirmation that had a strange Chinese email address. I contacted PayPal immediately to report, but only received and automated response that it was being investigated.
Login to Me Too

salselvas
Contributor
Contributor

They will close the case... you have to lose 67 dollars.  I lost 99.99 dollars, ordered bike but they sent something to mailbox.  Even that item i have not received.

Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
Read my post at end of this thread. Case MAY NOT be fully closed. Hope I can help.
Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I might be able to help. See my post at the end of this thread. I got a suction cup in the mail Instead of a couch lol. Do you still have that email?
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too but I called Discover and they refunded my money. I ordered a KitchenAid Stan mixer and received a very small package that may contain face masks. I didn’t even open it. Scammers, I tell you!
Login to Me Too

Deborajeanne

We ordered the same thing. No ability to stop PayPal payment. We received a plastic #10. I feel so stupid and lost $89.

Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, we received a red plastic "10" as well!! Discover is helping us out. I had already sent multiple emails to PayPal and "the company", NO RESPONSE. All was forwarded to Discover. PayPal should be ashamed doing business with these companies. I had Never used PayPal before.
Login to Me Too

Jenny7890
Contributor
Contributor
Same here but I got a #9 refrigerator magnet. I complained to PayPal over a month ago with no resolution.
Login to Me Too

mzscott06
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 pair of womens tennis shoes and received a toy #3!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.