Fake claim

HardCoreAuburnF
Contributor
Contributor
ALABAMA: Ive just been doing business an couple of month's on PayPal. An family member recommended it. So we've done a bit of uneventful transactions with 0 problems. Ok,he already owes me money. When I asked for it he started harassing my family...so I just would rather him keep that money and stop being an drama queen. So at least an couple of months ago hed initiated to buy something, ok so he got it,all was well. Now, 2 months after the fact he is trying to dispute that claim..when it was he who sent the money. He'd continued to initiate several other deals that were fine after that particular one so I don't understand why hes doing this to us.im going down to discuss filing harrassment charges on him....bc hes been in trouble all of his life and getting arrested. Anybody please offer me some good advice!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HardCoreAuburnF 

Read up on seller protection and then risk assess your transactions.

Secondly don't trade with him again seems a plan?

Lastly has he actually opened a paypal dispute and has paypal found in his favour?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.