Fake Rothy's site

heidisommers
Contributor
Contributor

And PayPal does absolutely nothing to fix it. They want me to return these back to China. I will not be paying this. Really disappointed and will be closing my account with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thenoscam
Contributor
Contributor

Send it back, here is how:   You need to present a tracking number to Paypal. Sending items can be expensive. So take a picture, print it out, or write a link to the image on a piece of paper. Then send it with registration. Registration data has no weight anyway. That tracking number you can use with Paypal for the return.

In 99% of cases the Chinese address is fake anyway and they will not get the item whatsoever. The return item policy is only used by the scammers because they know that the return cost is often higher than the item cost. And sadly, in this respect, wrong items, scam items, Paypal fully supports scammers but not buyers. 

If you problem with the Chinese address, post it here for a romanisation. Google translate can do that too, use the Pinyin (remove all tone marks).

Good luck!

PS: do that and wait for the refund BEFORE you close the account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.