Fake Product proven but still have to pay return postage???

DReid223
New Community Member

How do I request paypal to make a sensible and fair judgement? How is reasonable that the seller lied intheir advertising, provided a fake product and I have to pay the postage to return it to china; postage quote at AU $41 is more than the value of the item? I am happy to return product but seller must pay for it.

The seller is openly dishonest and using some sort of loop hole in paypals rules. 

Does paypal actually look at the info sent to them?

item is a copy, ripoff, fake of product, details below.

https://www.macrop.net/products/soft-leather-tote-casual-backpack

TIMG_4788.jpgIMG_4790.jpghis backpack is a copy of what is shown in the photos. It is 100% not leather it is PU or some sort of vinyl plastic! The zippered opening is only 2 sided not 3 sided as per description/photos It has no side zippered pockets on the side. The fabric used for the strapping is significantly thinner than the straps in the pictures. Even the fluffy ball does not have a clip to attach to bag just a chain loop

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tankie287
Contributor
Contributor
Have been sent a cheap rubber mask from china instead of a voice changing helmet clearly a scam told i have to post back to china to recieve my money . Not happy at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.