Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed! I’ve checked my tracking again and it’s now been ‘delivered’ to a completely different suburb. I’m so angry that these scum bags get away with this. I have messaged paypal again and screenshot the fake delivery etc. i will be so very disappointed if paypal decline my claim. I have also referred them back to this thread to show how many are being scammed. Thanks for the update!
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
ANOTHER NAME CHANGE. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow, then Keytan Magnet then Wonderland co Ltd and now Classic co Ltd.
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
ANOTHER NAME CHANGE. Wow. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow, then Keytan Magnet then Wonderland, then Classic and now UkeLA co Ltd.
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT - ANOTHER NAME CHANGE. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow, then Keytan Magnet then Wonderland, then Classic, then UkeLA co Ltd and now Laredo co Ltd.
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
Yet another name change. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen, then Thumb Up, then Husdow, then Keytan Magnet then Wonderland, then Classic, then UkeLA co Ltd, then Laredo co Ltd and now Chiyoda. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Airbizzkit
New Community Member
I'm having the same issues. I ordered with Wonderland who was also Ukela. Now they advertise under Songmyfeel.com. I'm locked in a neverending email battle with them. I've essentially lost $68, but they generously offered me $3 for my troubles. I've most recently emailed them screen shots of their sizing charts and return/guarantee policies. I'm not expecting much in return but more of the same. These Chinese companies are usually a 1 or 2 person liquidation group who constantly change their name to avoid getting caught. My biggest regret is knowing this and still taking the risk over a couple pair of "tactical shorts" clothing. Shame on me.
Login to Me Too

AgelessGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue. Purchased a massage tool from a FB advert back in May. Still haven't received it.
Can someone please tell me how to achieve a refund?

Login to Me Too

swalls3322
Contributor
Contributor
After trying to reach this seller several times, I filed a dispute with PayPal. I told them how many times I tried contacting the seller and also listed all of the names this company goes by. It took quite awhile but I finally received a refund. Be patient but persistent.
Login to Me Too

cdtoltesi

This company is part of a SCAM!  I ordered a product in April 2020 and it was never delivered.  When I created a dispute through Paypal, the company created a new (FAKE) tracking number with comments like "Cananda, Canada has been properly cast".  Today (Oct 18) Paypal closed the dispute in favor of the seller, because they created a fake tracking comment to say the product was delivered - I have never seen this tracking info; the tracking info visible to me has not been updated since July (tracking # after dispute) and Aug (tracking # at time of purchase).   So disappointed in Paypal for not doing more to shut this "company" down.  

A series of fake "companies" were created and connected to this purchase in the ~7 months I have been tracking it.  Do NOT do business with: Zarake Co, Husdow Co, Laredo Co, Chiyoda Co, Skylight Co, Oronix Co, Wacurrent CO.

Paypal should do more to protect customers.  This is so blatantly a SCAM!

Login to Me Too

edcurly
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got PayPal to rule in my favor. I sent twenty some articles supporting my claim, including a print out from USPS showing where the alleged item was delivered 7 miles from my home. It took me almost three months. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.