Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

mforiley
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with them on the 6th of April and still have not received the item.  In fact, I placed 4 different orders/companies at the same time and I'm wondering now if they are all a part of the same scam.

Login to Me Too

el33
New Community Member

I placed order 15 April. Received nothing. Transaction doesn't list items purchased and gives no way to contact company. I am angry with myself for falling for this scam.

Login to Me Too

Creativeimaging
New Community Member

I place two orders on April 28th and haven't received either.  I tried putting in claim, however, I was not able to do that through the Resolution Center.  Called Paypal, but they are not taking calls.  

Login to Me Too

Bunkobabe
Contributor
Contributor
I just submitted a ticket to the Resolution center on PayPal. I wasn’t able to find it searching via the app, so I Googled how to dispute a PayPal transaction. I clicked on the site and that brought me to a different screen within PayPal and there is a button called Resolution Center right there and it allowed me to choose the transaction and submit an inquiry. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

CherieS1
Scam alert!!!!! I unfortunately ordered overalls from this company. They had the same images as the dovetail workwear overalls for a fraction of the cost. First it took nearly 2 mo to get the order and when it finally arrived it was not the product on their site. In fact, they were turquoise canvas not denim stripes. This was not even an option. The last 3 weeks I have been trying to get the address to ship the items back and they refuse to give it to me. This site is a complete scam ..... order at a great risk.
Login to Me Too

asempowww
Contributor
Contributor

I just disputed a charge from them as well, because I placed an order through one company, and the e-mail from Paypal I received shortly thereafter showed an authorized payment of slightly more than what I saw before I hit submit, and it also was under this Zarake name, which was listed nowhere on the site I purchased it from. I attempted to search for Zarake, and the first thing I saw was your post here, and then I knew I was in trouble. Hopefully Paypal takes care of it quickly. Have you had any resolution yet? 

Login to Me Too

el33
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me. I wrote my bank hoping they have better luck with refusing to pay the charge. Will also try to get PayPal's help.

Login to Me Too

BunnyFaceTime
New Community Member

Same here, PayPal denied my claim

Login to Me Too

JBrandyo
Contributor
Contributor
Why? I can’t believe PayPal would allow the company to do business with them given all of the complaints. Perhaps I neee to stop using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.