Fake Charge Back

0H7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Guys Hope You Having Great Day .

we sell gift card online https://selectedgiftcard.com

So Today i want to ask about charge back payment after the buyer received Gift Card Code he claim the code and he open charge back payment  

we do not refund gift card that sent by email what we can do and how i close that .

Thank You.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@0H7 

Always read seller protection program to see if you business model is compatible with PayPal.

11. Seller Protection Programme

Gift cards are not covered under PayPal Seller Protection program so you generally will not be reimbursed by PayPal if the cc company rules in favor of the buyer. Who you sold to may not be who paid so you have to self-insure (set aside a percentage per sale or after x # of sales, the next sale goes into this self-insure fund) against these kinds of losses if gift cards are all you sell.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@0H7 

Always read seller protection program to see if you business model is compatible with PayPal.

11. Seller Protection Programme

Gift cards are not covered under PayPal Seller Protection program so you generally will not be reimbursed by PayPal if the cc company rules in favor of the buyer. Who you sold to may not be who paid so you have to self-insure (set aside a percentage per sale or after x # of sales, the next sale goes into this self-insure fund) against these kinds of losses if gift cards are all you sell.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.