Fairness in resolution process

RalphR21
Contributor
Contributor

Has this happened to you? Made a purchase on line from" Fushishenzhen" and paid with PayPal, then unsatisfied, filed a complaint case on theResolution centre only to have it denied for reasons unrelated/ uninvolved in your complaint.

I just did, and I'm a long way away from happy, firstly with the unreliability of the vendor, but more so by the lack of adjucation provided by PayPal- an entity in which  till now I had unwavering trust, now  not so much, it's been replaced by disgust.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RalphR21 

What sort of case did you file? Item Not Received or Significantly not as described? If you filed unauthorized activity, PayPal system will deem that as unrelated because no one breached your PayPal account. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RalphR21
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You-  item not received- ordered items consisting of 10 pieces- received only 8. Yet Resolution wizards denied claim.

Login to Me Too

JODEFRANCE
New Community Member

I ordered some flowers planters to Fushishenzhen and never received them !

I did a complaint via Paypal but the only ask us exchange emails and this bad seller only answer that is not his problem if I did not receive my item !!!

Paypal not usefull with this situation and I can see I m not the only one had trouble with this chinese company !!

Paypal, I want my money back !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.