Failure to use Resolution Center

tram769
New Community Member

I have unresolved issues with PayPal but the problem is I cannot place my complaint in the Resolution Center. When I click on the link, I am taken to another page, so I cant place my complaint. I tried sending an email using there online email system. The reply that came was totally irrelevant to my complaint and none of my complaints have been addressed so far. My main complaint is about money which was wrongly deducted from my account and PayPal agreed to pay it back after I placed my only complaint so far in the Resolution Center. The trouble is the amount is showing on the Statement but is not part of the Account balance meaning I cant send it back to my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tram769

If the original payment was sourced / funded with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.