Failure on the Dispute - How can I get the refund when I loose in the dispute case

vicky1708
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all ,
I just want describe more information about this situation . This is my first time sending money by using Papal ,I don't know the way how it processing , so I choose Dispute and ask it not authorize by me , that why I didn't protect by PayPal . I asked seller for refund , and she told me she doesn't how to process it . I choose to dispute and don't think claim her is scam or anything bad . She told me she have to pay the fee from PayPal is $30 dollar , because she is a seller . I said it okay ,I will sent her $30 dollar by method send by friend back . She agreed , and she told me she has choose refund when she saw my dispute .
I received mail from PayPal that I loose this case and the money will back to the orginial method , to her bank account . She stopped answer my question and not help me anymore . She said the refund has refunded and Papal has withdraw her bank to refund to me .
At this time , I loose the case and can't dispute anymore , so I choose the return to get refund . She still not make it and shipped yet .
I really need help , protect for buyer from PayPal  .  She is in Vietnam , now she doesn't want to answer my message , she thought she win the case and don't have to ship but still have money . I'm lost money and feel very bad , lost trust .
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vicky1708

You would not have won an unauthorised dispute as your paypal account was not hacked and used without your consent which is what that option is for.

You should have opened a dispute for either non receipt of item OR item received but not as described.

Unfortunately you can only open 1 dispute per transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.