Failed dispute

Suzycrmcheese
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a luxury camping chair that holds 200 lbs, $29.95. Paid with PayPal.What I received were 2 flimsy nylon bags, with elastic, after waiting for 3 months. Put in a dispute on August 4th. They kept saying it was in review, and kept pushing the date forward. On Sept 30 I was offered a full refund if I sent them back. It was China, so I knew, because of a past failed transaction, that it would be at least $30 shipping. Upon checking shipping reimbursement requirements, it needs to be done within 150 days of ordering, and I was given 2 days to get to a shipping agent in the middle of a pandemic while dealing with family members. Just not enough time within the time limit. After it seemed like I would just have to accept the fact that PayPal failed me(impossible to get through by phone, and it seems to be ON PURPOSE that PayPal cannot be reached easily via message other than the worthless robots). Feel totally violated by this payment option, although convenient, and won’t be using any longer!🤬
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Suzycrmcheese
Contributor
Contributor
To continue with my response, I hung one of the bags in a tree. Thought maybe it could be used as a hanging swing for my 9 yr old granddaughter. Nope, it immediately ripped away from the elastic...grrrr!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.