Facing a scam but PayPal can't do anything is that fair

soufiandoubakil
Contributor
Contributor
Dear fellows, I had a scam case which running for the moment from kokoerp company name, but PayPal can't do anything about my case is that fair, And this company is scamming every one for the moment regarding a smartwtach, jand we are receiving a silly Chinese watch worth less than 1 dollars
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Uhleeshuhh
Contributor
Contributor

Im sorry, but Paypal has to start doing better when it comes to helping us get our money back. And I am also sorry that you got scammed. I got scammed also, and now my PayPal is negetive 50 and they expect me to pay it and I refuse. I hope you get help hun

Login to Me Too

rebeccaran
New Community Member
Me and a bunch of other people have had the same run in with kokoerp scammed us with fake little dollar tree dolls that were supposed to be silicone reborn dolls. Got $95.96 off of me and offered to pay back $8.00. I reported them to every agency that I can. They don't have a return address. They have stopped communication with me and I filed a claim with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

FYI there is a web site www.ic3.gov to report internet crime. 

Login to Me Too

Valeria123456
New Community Member
Same problem with kokoerp they se t me a broken thing that I don’t even know what it is and they offered me 10% discount on my next purchase. Lol then after million emails, were they pretend not to understand what broken is they offered $2 back cause item is pretty, even though is not a speaker is a plastic cup and is broken ... lol I guess I lost $54
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hey people who have been victimized. Here's a link to suggest a TV station to do a story on the scam and PP's complicity.

https://ktla.com/about-ktla/contact-us/submit-news-tips-and-story-ideas/

It's KTLA in Los Angeles. Google the link if PP deletes it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.