Facebook Trek Ad

pfw1
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I saw an ad on FB selling Trek bike for 99.99 on day only sale.  So I jumped on it and made the purchase for 3 bikes.  So I looked all day yesterday that the payment was accepted but ad said awaiting processing. Awaiting processing.  In the comments later there was on comment andI saw it said scam. So I went to send an email and i received a message, "The store is blocked due to fraudulent activity and violations of Ecwid Terms of Service.  If you made a purchase at this store contact your banks and request a chargeback.  for detail instructions please visit Ecwid help center.  Am i **bleep** on the bikes?  I'm at least glad I purchased via paypal.  

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

dragonmax3
Contributor
Contributor

If thats the case then what is the difference between me and them? I did talk to a live representative and I did file an appeal. I told them about the scam and they still found in favor of the seller. How much more effort do you think is reasonable for me to make my case before taking my business elsewhere?

In my opinion it's a numbers game to PayPal. I'm simply worth less to them than the guy that ripped me off. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.