Facebook Scam Targeting PayPal clients

chucksunstar
Contributor
Contributor

Any feedback to get a reversal of charges would be appreciated. I am at the point where the frustration of it all has me constantly sending messages to "Virtual Agents" letting them know I am not happy what so ever. Not to go into details here, but I am now threatening and considering suing PayPal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @chucksunstar

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Facebook payments and our virtual chat agent.  Typically, most charges with Facebook are made on billing agreements.  A billing agreement is an arrangement between the buyer and seller to allow future charges.  This may be the processing of a charge for a previously purchased item or service.  Here is some additional information on how to cancel a billing agreement through your PayPal account.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.    

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

chucksunstar
Contributor
Contributor

I have resolved my dispute with PayPal.PayPal was very helpful, even after my minor belligerence, once I got past the "virtual agent".  I have a new case, however, I've learned to practice some patience and be more specific in qualifying my dispute.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @chucksunstar

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the assistance that you needed.  Thank you for your patience while we worked to get to you in the queue.  

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.