FRUSTRATED WITH PAYPAL

Csu
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a claim about charges that have been falling on my PayPal account since December 2020 and I do not recognize these charges, but PayPal received my claim on the same day and refused hours later on the same day and did not prove any document that convinces me that I authorized it those charges. They just said that these charges were not made without my authorization. However, I sent an email to the company that is making the charges and they never answered what these monthly amounts are about. I have no signed and signed email or contract from which I authorized these debits. I don't know what these charges are about and Paypal didn't protect me,  didn't help me just ignored me. How can that be, I am totally discredited and I no longer feel confident about having a Paypal account. I have already tried to speak to the Claim department and had no answer. I sent messages and got no reply.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.