FROZEN ACCOUNTS

Corriedub
Contributor
Contributor

I am a new internet affiliate marketer. I have noticed more and more complaints of PayPal users who's accounts have been frozen for unknown reasons. Can anybody put some light on this please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Corriedub

Only customer services can say why they freeze accounts but to be honest they rarely give folks reasons they just direct them to read paypals acceptable use policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Corriedub

Only customer services can say why they freeze accounts but to be honest they rarely give folks reasons they just direct them to read paypals acceptable use policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

katherinejeter
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal stopped my funds from savings horses, I get Donations to rescue Horses from Kill Pens I had Three that was shipping to Slaughter to be eaten . PayPal froze my account so I couldn't save them and they shipped an was killed...I have been receiving an sending money though PayPal for a year trying to save Horses,, And Now they say My Account look suspicious and Froze it... I know for a fact that they see every transaction an they know it's going straight to the Kill Pens, And Guess what my account is still locked. I either talk to the Machine or someone that I can't understand a dam thing they say, They say my account is not verified I talked to them constantly, give security answer, gave my social security number , emails, address whatever they want. I'm done with PayPal. !!!! I want my money an will find another way to save these horses, Muder that's all this is Muder!!
Login to Me Too

berniepjr
New Community Member

I want MY MONEY. **bleep** paypal.

Login to Me Too

paanda88
Contributor
Contributor

I USE PAYPAL AS MY PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR MY ONLINE BUSINESS. I have been running my business for 3-4 years now without any issues. Occasionally I get a dispute opened but these are few and far between. I was given no warning that I would no longer have access to my account. This is disgraceful behavior by paypal. My business has all but collapsed overnight. My income has stopped. And paypal make it as difficult as possible to contact them to resolve the issue. 

Paypal needs to up its game. They make money from me every single day. This does not make sense.

Login to Me Too

Brooksmm89
Contributor
Contributor

It is so frustrating that Paypal freezes your account and does not even investigate in order to see you are doing things accordingly. My account has been frozen for over a week... I usually send money to my parents through Xoom which is a Paypal service and due to the freeze, I couldn't send my parents money for their rent nor their necessities.. during a pandemic when everyone is pretty much unemployed and suffering , Paypal decides to **bleep** everyone over and doesn't even provide a plausible explanation nor do they tell you how to fix the problem.  ugh.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.