FRAUDULENT CHINESE STORES -- ANNIE CLOTH ET AL.

redbird99
Contributor
Contributor

If you got rooked by these crooks, and they operate ALL OVER FB, ebay, and EVERYWHERE, with MANY different names -- here's what to do IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ITEMS -- 

They take a very long time to fulfill orders because they are figuring out how to come up with fake items for your order, since the ads are total frauds.  Take advantage of this time lag and IMMEDIATELY cancel your order.  If they have sent some of it already, you are stuck paying for that.  But for anything NOT YET SENT, cancel with them and dispute it with YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.  You are NOT going to get a proper refund through Paypal.  But your credit card company will NOT let you be charged for something you have not received.

I just settled with my credit card company for an order in OCTOBER.  That is how long those fake Chinese companies will drag this out.  I got a refund for everything that I had not received, but I had to pay for the one garbage item I did receive.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

I think someone should report this to your local news media...

That some of these ads on FB, Instagram etc are mostly scams and should be avoided. FB knows full well but hey, it’s advertisement for them... so they’re not going to do anything.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Porters
Contributor
Contributor

Annie Cloth aka:  SPARK FASHION

I mistakenly ordered from them and have been looking up a "Tracking #" that they "ANNIE CLOTH" provided but  basically shows perhaps a label was created soon after they got my paypal payment but it has been dead in the water for over 2 weeks (NO SHIPMENT).  The shipment has not moved, nothing to track!  I am so disappointed because I saw the cute shirts and the ad on INSTAGRAM, stupid of me to think that if it was on INSTAGRAM it was in good regard or safe!  I feel so swindled!  ANNIE CLOTH seems to be a total scam!  I feel scammed, this is wrong and I thought paypal would care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.