FRAUDING! 180 days over but take hold on money in balance my money!

nadyabf
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal 18 sept. 2018 my account was blocked (Reference ID: PP-007-328-811-213), my account was close to 600 euros. 

On February 18, the account opened a balance of up to 349 euros. I put this money on my account. There is a balance of 173 euros left.

In the last 3 months, I'm sending an email to the paypala. They call us by email. I do not reply when I write e-mail you say contact us from your membership page. When I try to contact the form, I'm sending the form. It gives the message. Especially trying to send a friend a simple question from the membership page. So in short, Paypal is doing its best to usurp the money and not to respond. Paypal is try scam me?

Instead of stalling the money, I suggest you give me the money. In this way, instead of being a negative commenter, I think a user who stays neutral is good for you. Please open the balance in my account. Today is the 240th day! 180 days have already passed.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is really starting to get out of hand with this. I contacted customer service today because my account is restricted. Turns out all my funds are gone.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@exojjl 

@nadyabf 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

If disputes are opened then Paypal will 'use' your funds to refund those buyers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nadyabf
Contributor
Contributor

Finish 180 days but not gt free my money stay HOLD ON status. Ana not open for withdrawn!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nadyabf 

Then contact customer services and ask them why and how you can now withdraw the funds?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nadyabf
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I write first message! I try contact with mail not tun back to me with email for my requests or questions, i call than says to me write email to us! I'm writing mail, but I'm telling you no one has answered. Mail type then mocked again.

I try write webform request on HELP side in paypal account can not send anythink try time send button show error message!

Shortly paypal close contact with me with frauding and took my money! I hope now write there and shy self and open block my money!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nadyabf 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

Not everyone uses facebook or twitter. They should respond by conventional means.

@kernowlass wrote:

@nadyabf 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@exojjl 

@exojjl wrote:

Not everyone uses facebook or twitter. They should respond by conventional means.

Maybe so, but I would rather post 'all options available' for the poster rather than not posting the options in case they don't have Facebook or Twitter accounts !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@exojjl 

@nadyabf 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

Yeah but that's not entirely true. I have funds from before my restrictions were put on my account which means they will be holding those funds essentially for more than 180 days.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.