FRAUD from Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. - adjustable laptop table

This company is a giant scam.  They advertise one thing and send out another. I ordered a laptop stand that was supposed to have 3 adjustment level legs on each side.  What came was one leg section on each side.  Cheap, lightweight and it does not work at all.  When I told them I was missing part of the legs, the company said that I had ordered the NON adjustable laptop table (I did not) and I could pay another $20 on top of the $49 I had already paid to get the other leg sections.  The sale product photos and information on the FB ad DO NOT show a non adjustable.  It is useless.  They offered $5 via paypal complaint.  I refused.  I want to send their junk back to them and get my money refunded.  I hate when company's like this cheat people and ruin the online shopping experience.  I also hate that PayPal is letting them get away with it when there are over a hundred complaints registered against them.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY and PayPal, shame on you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

klansdell
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is part of the scam.  My item arrived soaking wet, scratched, and cracked.  PayPal denied claim because of a tracking number issue.  There are too many topics with this seller, and all are the same problems.  

PayPal - DO BETTER for your customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.