FRAUD and want refund. Tracking # is bogus

Kaffik311
New Community Member

I ordered tires in Feb. Never arrived. I sent emails to seller- never responded. I opened a dispute. Seller gave PayPal a tracking number, and paypal closed it. I contacted Post Office- said tracking number went to different address with 'Small Package"- happens often and is fraud. I CANNOT get any help from PayPal and am so frustrated. I need my money back !! Help !!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @Kaffik311,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. I can definitely understand why this would be frustrating. 

If you ordered tires, but the merchant only sent a small envelope for the tracking information, you can definitely request an appeal for your case.

If you are not able to appeal the case in your Resolution Center, please Message Us from our Contact page. You can then select the category for "Disputes and Account Limitations," followed by "Disputes." You can then select a PayPal customer support contact option to provide any additional information to support your claim and request an appeal.

If the transaction details for the payment does not state it is for tires, I would recommend submitting a request for a "significantly described" claim, providing a link (if available) to the items you purchased, and describe what you received instead. 

I hope this helps!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.