FRAUD FROM Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER

TKD1
Contributor
Contributor

They show a picture of a Black Hawk Helicopter flying model drone. What you get are these tiny little things. 

The same thing happened to at least 3 other customers, see attached. 

FRAUDnothing like the ad!nothing like the ad!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

mpiotter
Contributor
Contributor

I am so angry.  How can people live with themselves.  $8 refund for a $79.98 purchase. Oh an I can keep it. Keep it for what? You can't use it.

Login to Me Too

Jmp58
Contributor
Contributor
Just wanted to let you all know that I am filing a complaint against nanchang with the FTC and I’m naming PayPal as a co-conspirator in their fraud. I’m going to provide links to this community chat and the reviews I found online. PayPal knows the company is defrauding people. I opened a dispute and I’ve gotten nothing but the runaround. I would suggest that we all file a complaint with the FTC and name PayPal as they are complicit in this company’s fraud.
Login to Me Too

Jmp58
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has denied my entire claim for the refund of $45.98 for the “desk” and the $28 to mail it back. First said I didn’t provide tracking - but I did. Then said they didn’t receive it by deadline - I uploaded receipt on the 26th, not due until the 30th. So now I’m out even more money and not even in possession of the piece of junk product. Here’s info for another source of contact: They won’t let me paste the email address so go here: https://elliott.org/company-contacts/paypal/
Login to Me Too

kendane
Contributor
Contributor

The fault here lies with PayPal. They have had ample evidence for a long time that this company is a scammer. Not sure what the FTC can do about a company in China, but a class-action suit against PayPal will certainly get someone's attention. I am presently exploring the possibility.

Login to Me Too

Jmp58
Contributor
Contributor
The FTC handles complaints of fraud from international companies. Surprisingly, though, China isn’t even #1 on the list of companies with the most complaints - Canada is! But China is in top 10. So yes they would take this complaint - an international company defrauding US citizens.
Login to Me Too

cguillenv
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like a ongoing problem and it seems like Paypal is allowing it.  If anybody starts a class action count me in. 

cguillen at cgdesigners dot net

Login to Me Too

Jmp58
Contributor
Contributor
Update: PayPal finally refunded the entire amount that I paid to Nanchang - $45.98. They said they decided in my favor in part because of the information they have on this company. I waited until the money actually showed up in my account and once it did, I sent another message explaining why I should be refunded the shipping amount as well. I’m not going to stop until I get that money refunded too. I probably went through 50 different agents in that online chat but FINALLY I got my money. They know the company is a fraud so keep pestering them and don’t give up. Go get your money!!
Login to Me Too

James_Allen
Contributor
Contributor

Filing a complaint with the FTC is a good start.  Perhaps we should pick a lawyer and go class-action, here?

Login to Me Too

kendane
Contributor
Contributor

After suggesting a class-action suit, I discovered that PayPal has put language in his membership agreement that prevents that approach. I don't know the such thing as a class-action arbitration, but if there is I'm sure it's expensive enough to preclude taking that route. One thing I have considered is filing a claim in my local Small Claims Court. That's about a $30 investmentAnd could cause PayPal to have to send an attorney. At this point, I hope to resolve my claim in my favor. They really should cut off scammers like this. They have ample evidence to do that.

Login to Me Too

yvette516
Contributor
Contributor

Small Claims court is a great idea~

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.