FRAUD: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co.

BCLARKDO

I ordered a particular Bidet Product with a clearly identifiable Make, Manufacturer and Model number from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.  They sent me a cheap Chinese lettered substitute clearly not equal in many ways both fundamentally and in other lesser aspects.  When  I tried to raise a dispute directly with Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co.,  they  offered to give me a 20% discount letting me keep the product.  

When I opened a case with PayPal, PayPal's resolution was to get a full refund but I would need to pay for return shipping!  The initial cost was $68.70 and the return shipping to China through USPS would be $69 and PayPal would only cover $30 max leaving me to pay $39 for the wrong product.  2 PayPal customer service "chat" representatives  agreed with the company and both said that somehow I had the obligation to return it.  THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT TO "BUYER BEWARE" - IF YOU BUY SOMETHING THROUGH PAYPAL, YOU WILL OWE THE RETURN SHIPPING REGARDLESS" OF WHAT SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOORSTEP!!!

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co. has figured out that this is the PayPal policy and they are gaming the system - sending a ridiculous substitute product knowing that PayPal will not support refund unless product is returned to seller in China!  This is FRAUD and PayPal is ignoring this. 

Please comment if  you agree so we can show PayPal how wrong they are!  Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.